The Hermitage: History, Holiday and Hamilton
The Hermitage Plantation Inn announces The Alexander Hamilton History Package.
America's founding father and first Secretary of the Treasury, Alexander Hamilton, was born right here in Nevis. As the oldest wooden house in the Caribbean, dating back to the early 1500s, history is very much a part of who we are, as stewards of this very special property. The Hermitage also has strong connection with literature and the arts, having welcomed many notables over the years. So we couldn’t be more proud or supportive of the extraordinary success of the Broadway hit musical “Hamilton” by Lin-Manuel Miranda, and based upon the book by Ron Chernow.
If you share an interest in Hamilton, and in history, join us for this very special opportunity, to walk in the places Hamilton walked and see the influences that shaped the man.
Don’t throw away your shot to spend a very special holiday in historic Nevis!
The Full Hamilton History Package
Available May 1 to December 1, 2016
• Welcome Rum Punch for two
• Daily country breakfast for two at Hermitage
• Complementary first night dinner for two at Hermitage
• Transfers between the airport in St Kitts or Nevis and Hermitage
• Island tour including a stop in Charlestown, at Hamilton House, Hamilton’s birthplace and the Museum of Nevis History
• A copy of the newly published book of the musical “Hamilton"
• A donation on your behalf to the Graham Wyndham Foundation, the orphanage founded by Hamilton's widow, Eliza
Five Night Package price: US$1,775
Seven Night Package price: US$2,170
Children under 12 are welcome to participate in this package with no additional accommodation charge*.
A daily charge of US$35 per child will include daily breakfast and child-friendly dinner each evening.
Prices based on double occupancy and exclusive of taxes (*Maximum number of children allowed based on cottage availability.)